Wednesday, October 31, 2007

We Are Everywhere!

On my recent road trip, I ended up in some much smaller communities that surprisingly had a gay populations, but not as visible as the larger cities. In these smaller towns people live quieter lives and go mostly unnoticed in their day to day lives. Those that oppose us - let's call them Haters - like to believe that we are a tiny, insignificant but undesirable part of their perfect world. This trip made me realize that there are far more homosexual people in this world than they would imagine. Actually, I think there far more than even I imagined. This is proof positive, if you ask me, that we are born and not learned. I think once conservative America is finally forced to understand that FACT, then the issue of rights etc. should be a moot point. Once we understand the FACT that God created us the way we are, then to question that creation is to question God's design. That can't be good for one's salvation.

No comments: