Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Hero - Google Maps

I just returned from a wonderful little road trip to the Deep South which oddly, I drove quite a bit North to get to. Anyway, I took this trip alone and visited several cities I had never been to before. I'm usually not the type to get lost easily but none of these places had nice grid type streets and I actually did lose my way several times. Thank goodness for Google Maps on my Treo phone! It's not like other map sites on the Internet - it's a separate little program that zooms, slides, guides, and points exactly to that place you want to go - with some handy other suggestions in true Google style. And it even shows it in Satellite view if you want which can be very helpful in unfamiliar surroundings. Neat!

I'm not one to give product endorsements but Google Maps on my PDA is the schizzle!

No comments: