Well the American people have spoken and they want change. I am delighted that the Democrats have taken over both the House and the Senate. I am confident we will see some positive change. It doesn’t have to be drastic – it just has to be positive.
If I had my way, I’d have a few little things changed like the following:
- Change the “Do Not Call” list to the “Do Call” list. It will be much easier to maintain.
- Similarly, change "Opt Out" to "Opt In" for special offers. It should never be assumed we want to be harrassed.
- I’d like to go back to being able to actually buy something rather than subscribe to it for the rest of my life.
- Software companies should be required to support their products well into the future.
- Software companies – especially operating systems like Windows, should be fined whenever someone is able to discover a gaping security hole.
- I’d like to know that my personal phone calls and e-mail are not monitored by the Government unless they have a darn good reason – and a warrant.
- And would it be too much to ask for free air for my tires at a gas station?