Monday, February 06, 2006

Response to "Lost"

I never knew my oldest sister was so wise, but she has done a lot of research to support her book "Directed Dreaming" and Blog on how to achieve success in life. When she read my last posting "Lost" she had the following to say about the power of positive thinking:

-------------------

Here's your problem. You need to QUIT worrying about that "thing" you think you should be doing (and even telling yourself there is a thing), it's driving you nuts, and how do you know you're not already doing it? You help tons of people each day in your job, so maybe you are already making a difference and doing that thing.

Change this thinking to: I know that I am doing exactly what I need to do to make a difference. Word it so that it makes sense to you in a positive way.

----------------------------------


Every night before I go to bed, I say a few things, I won't tell you all of them, but here are the most important.

I believe that I am Divinely Guided
I believe that I will always make the right decisions.
I believe that God will make a way where there is no way.

------------------------------------


Try these for once, and stop stressing!

No comments: