Thursday, February 23, 2006

God Help Us

I sincerely hope I am being an alarmist with this post.

The world is in a really bad spot right now. It seems we are teetering on the edge of a world war. I don't think a lot of people here in America realize how bad the situation is. The Muslim community is very large and already seriously mad at the United States due to the problems in Iraq which is on the verge of a civil war. Now the fury grows with the Danish cartoon that brought offensive to the Muslim beliefs. Tensions are rising and the situation grows worse every day. Something needs to be done fast to avoid a potentially terrible situation.

I urge everyone to pray for peace. Pray for understanding and tolerance. Pray that tempers will be cooled. Pray to whatever God you were thought to believe or choose to believe. Despite my rants on extremists, I believe in prayer. Without some divine help, we are all in serious trouble.

No comments: