Friday, May 18, 2012

Beware!

Let the games begin! It looks like Mitt Romney is the presumed GOP nominee and the general election ads are well underway. This is NOT going to be nice or fun. I wish we could just skip this part and vote now. The attack ads from the Super PACs will dominate our airwaves - even if the candidates don't agree with their message. Facts will be far and few and the gullible will be easily duped. This is a dark era in American politics and it worries me a lot.

If my little blog has any impact at all in this very important election, I want to make one point very clear. These attack ads against Obama will focus on what the President has not accomplished - even though his accomplishments are impressive. What we really need to be concerned about is what Mitt Romney WILL accomplish if he becomes President. The GOP has a very specific agenda and that is to get your money. They need this election to finish what they started.

I just got my retirement account balance back after over half of it was stolen in 2008. We can't let that happen again. Protect your money - vote Democratic!

No comments: