Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Party In My Head

I always have to chuckle at those folks at the gym who get so caught up in their music they can't help but wiggle. Occasionally I realize I'm "that guy" and today was one of those days. Last night I dug around and found some good gym music and downloaded almost 30 tracks onto my smart-phone (still a Treo - no Evo for me yet). These were all very catchy Pop-y dance tracks that you can't help butt wiggle to - at least a little (Hey - that's punny!). What amazes me is that the sound from those tiny ear-bud headphones is so real, intense and three dimensional - yet a person standing next to me might not hear a thing. I heard those "Big House" echos that make a dance club seem enormous - yet it was all just inside my head. It seems like magic to me.

No comments: