Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Phone Flush

A disturbing trend has developed, especially where I work - talking on the phone while in restroom. Mind you, this is a very busy restroom and in constant use. There is always someone flushing, grunting, farting - you know, pleasant phone noises. I don't know who these dudes are talking to - maybe their wives or girlfriends - still I think it is rude. If it isn't rude to them, perhaps it is rude to those of us trying to do our business in there. Thank goodness I got over that pee shy thing. I couldn't have imagined trying to go with someone's conversation happening next to me. Most of them initiate the call from the stall. Yuk.

I'm convinced Americans have just lost all sense of what is rude and what isn't. I wonder if people in other countries fart and flush while on the phone. It's just gross.

2 comments:

Thohea said...

public restrooms are revolting!

denbec said...

True Dat!