Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Companies and Products I Like

With all the complaining I do about evil corporations and products that don't work, I thought I should take at least a little time to list a few things I actually do like. It's a shorter list.

Totino's Pizza Rolls - Seldom is a product actually improved. But somehow they took this delightful snack that used to require a toaster oven and made it just as good in the microwave! Improved indeed!

Target Stores - I just like to shop there and I'm not even sure why. They always have what I'm looking for, in the style I like and at a reasonable price. Well - maybe that is why!

Amazon.com - This online store has been a favorite of mine for years - especially with free shipping. But be warned - they are starting to get on my nerves by changing prices quickly (up of course) when they see in my cookie files that I'm shopping for an item. Careful Amazon - my list is already short!

Sprint - They are also on my bad list because of the MANY problems I have had, but their excellent customer service (when they communicate amongst themselves) have always kept me satisfied.

Klondike Bars - what I wouldn't do for one! I guess that marketing actually does make it to my head once in a while.

Super 8 Motels - yes, I used to work for them so I may be biased, but I still find most of their locations clean, with free Internet and at a reasonable price.

Volkswagon - even though I had a lot of issues with my 01 GTI - I still loved it. And my 06 GTI is much better. You get a lot of bang for the buck with a VW.

There must be few more - I'll edit if I think of any.

No comments: