Friday, August 22, 2008

Evil Entities

There are a few corporations that I refuse patronize due to their business practices I find either unethical or unacceptable. Here is my list of the most evil corporate entities that I try to avoid. "Try" is the key word here because some have become so close to a monopoly that they are hard to avoid.

AT&T
Walmart
Capital One
Comcast
J.I. Kislac Mortgage Company
FOX News
Bank of America
AOL
Haliburton
AT&T (they deserve to be listed twice)
State Farm - you have been issued notice - shape up or you will soon be at the top of this list.


Sprint deserves honorable mention but despite all the problem I've had with them (and I've had a lot!) they continue to show good customer service and usually offer some sort of compensation for my inconvenience.

No comments: