Saturday, August 29, 2009

Where Is My Soap Box?

I have been quiet for several months due to my fantastic bicycle adventure. On this trip across the USA I was pretty much shielded from the daily news except for an occasional TV in a Burger King. From what I gathered, there were really only 2 news stories this summer - Swine Flu and Michael Jackson. At least that was all I heard.

Talking with folks in rural America, I had many topics that would have fit well in this blog but I decided to just hold back until I returned to my "normal" life. Now I have so many topics swimming in my hollow head I don't even know where to begin. But I do know where I won't begin and that is on the topic of Health Care Reform. I'll get to it later but the whole thing is just crazy!

Yes, it seems the public is still revolting - so I am obliged to put in my $.02.

No comments: